Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

People... at Amsterdam Fashion Week FW13








Here are some of the people I met during Amsterdam Fashion Week: don't they look fabulous? I love Aynouk Tan's outfit (first photo)! Not many people have the guts to wear something like that... oh and the Heineken bottle gives it that extra touch...

And what about Fred van Leer (second photo)? I definitely think he was the best dressed gentlemen in the whole fashion week! Maybe not a big surpise, since he is a stylist to the stars, but still... I loved his look. Perfect colour combination, don't you think? I know, it doesn't hurt that he's handsome either.

Neon colours were still very much alive, just like signature necklaces on animal sweaters (typical fashion blogger's look), as well as shorts and hotpants. Oh and fur.... something that I don't particularly like, but hey what can I do? Stay tuned: more reports will follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment