Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Cabana St. Moritz






It's the first time ever I'm writing about a store that I haven't visited in person... (you guys know that I usually only publish about places that I've actually been to)... but sometimes you just have to break the rules! Cabana St. Moritz is the younger sibling of Cabana Capri, a wonderful store that I did visit this summer and fell completely in love with.

The owner, Helen White, is a London-based New Yorker who is a former editor at American Vogue. She has such exquisite taste... I literally want to buy every single item in her shop! Beautiful dinner plates, silver-bamboo cutlery, contemporary glass art, the latest beach bags and cover-ups... you name it, it's there.

The same goes for Cabana St. Moritz (Thank God for social media.... allowing us to see what the Swiss store has to offer): stunning tableware, gorgeous home decor, chic fashion accessories and last but not least... lovely Christmas gifts!
Ps. Santa.... I want those mushroom plates....

For more information, please visit:
http://cabanagloballuxe.com/p/about 

Photos courtesy of Cabana St. Moritz

No comments:

Post a Comment